In this article, we are going to share about MySubwayCard, a Reward system for regular Subway Customers. You will get information related to how to register MySubwayCard and how to activate MySubwayCard online.
Subway is an American food chain primarily famous for its submarine sandwiches and salads. This privately held restaurant franchise was started 50 years ago by a nuclear physicist Dr Peter Buck, who had started it as a submarine sandwich shop. Their fresh, ready to order submarine sandwiches got popular and the brand name continued to grow over the decades but the core values & principles remained the same. Today the Subway is one of the largest submarine sandwiches restaurants around the world with 40,000 locations worldwide. Its healthy, nutritious meal is ideal for the family munch.
The Subway headquarters is in Connecticut with five regional centres for controlling the operations. The core product includes submarine sandwiches, along with that they offer salads, paninis, wraps, muffins, cookies and doughnuts. Its menu varies from location to location or country to country. Breakfast and pizza items are available in a few stores. The Subway opened its first store in India in New Delhi in 2001. As of now, there are around 591 Subway restaurants in 68 Indian cities.
What’s Subway Card?
MySubwayCard is basically a loyalty program by Subway restaurants that allows its users to earn money in return for every purchase at Subway restaurants that could be used later on for further purchases. These cards are easy-to-use and provide Subway customers with some really delicious offers. Such programs are beneficial for brand marketing and customer retainment for a longer period of time.
Apart from many interesting offers, and loyalty program, there is one of them we are going to discuss in this article i.e. Subway Cards. It is a kind of a loyalty program offered by Subway where a customer can get registered for a card known as “Subway cards”, which mainly includes money in return of points gained for every purchase at Subway restaurants. For the amount gained over this card, the user can make purchases for future visits. Let’s have a look at how does this Subway Card work, how to register and what are the stated benefits for the same.
How to register for Subway Card?
It is quite easy to get a Subway Card. There are two ways by which you can get your Subway Card.
- Download the Subway Card app (Sub card) via the Google Play Store or Apple app stores.
- Ask for a card at Subway store and get it registered
Make sure that while activating the card you may get an email with an activation link that could be either in junk or spam folder. Therefore always check all the folders for the activation.
How does Subway Card work?
Now when you have successfully registered for the Subway Card, you need to know how it actually works? Well, for every dollar being spent by you at Subway stores, you will earn 4 respective tokens. Once you get 200 points or tokens, it will be equivalent to $2.00 rewards for your future orders. You can scan your digital Subway card using your Sub card app.
What are the benefits of Subway Card?
There are several benefits associated with the Subway Cards, some of which are stated as below:
- On registration, you can get an instant reward
- Customers can get many beneficial promotional
- Every purchase is like an
- Damaged or lost cards can be replaced by a simple phone
- The card can be used to redeem the points and get free
- You can exclusive offers and
- Menu and products
- One card that can be used to any Subway
- It also gives access to the Subway gift cards registered with the
Here are some of the terms & conditions related to the Subway Cards that a customer must know while or after getting it.
- A Subway card must be used at least once in a year otherwise the reward points will expire.
- You cannot merge the points from various cards into
- You can only redeem your points if you have a registered
- In case of forgetting the password, you can change it using the ‘Change Password’
- There is points limit of 5000 at a time for security
- In case of stolen or lost card, the account can be frozen and a blank card would be issued.
- If you have either deleted or changed your phone, you can still use your card and log in again to the app using the
- One card can be held per
How to Register Into MySubwayCard?
MySubwayCard is an online website that allows the customers to register, activate, manage Subway gift cards online. With each visit of Subway, the customer can earn reward points. They can use these reward points to get free drinks, chips, or sandwich on the next Subway Visit.
You have to register for MySubwayCard online and register for a MySubwayCard. Here is a process:
Step 1: Go to www.mysubwaycard.com using your phone or computer.
Step 2: Click on Register a Card and you will be redirected to the Sign Up page.
Step 3: Enter the personal and Provide My Subway Reward Card details including your contact info and PIN.
You have to verify the PIN.
Step 4: Click on the Submit and finish the form.
- For the activation of the card, go to MySubwayCard.com and go to My Cards.
- Once you visit the login page, Enter My Subway Card credentials like username and password.
- After that, Click Submit to check your account.
- So now whenever you buy anything from Subway, you have to visit the mysubwaycard.com, log in and pay the bill. When you will submit that, you will earn free points. Using these points, you will get free Drinks, food and sandwich.
Popular brands often come up with varied ideas and customer benefit programs for maintaining brand value. Subway is one of the most popular food brands in the world and therefore it gives priority to its customers. In order to engage more & more people towards their store, the Subway provides many interesting programs that are meant for improving user experience. For example Subway, coupons, tokens, etc, are some of the workable business strategies that most of the popular brands use to enhance the level of quality & services.