www.tellaldi.us – Tell ALDI Survey is an official survey from the company to collect feedback from its valuable consumers. This is an online survey. Customers can provide their feedback here about ALDI tellaldi store and food experience.
Here is everything you need to know about the survey.
- 0.1 What is Tellaldi?
- 0.2 Survey Details
- 0.3 Survey Requirements
- 0.4 Rules For Participating in this Survey
- 1 How to take the Tell ALDI Survey?
- 1.1 About ALDI
- 1.2 ALDI Customer Service
- 1.3 Conclusion
What is Tellaldi?
Tellaldi is a Tell ALDI Survey that is known for collecting valuable feedback from Consumers. It provides its consumers to give feedback on their most recent ALDI visit experience, which is further used to improve products and services for their better consumer experiences. This survey measures customer satisfaction level, and in the end, they provide a chance for their customers to win 100£ ALDI vouchers for future shopping. The main aim of conducting this survey is to make improvements in existing goods and get ideas for new products.
This survey is in favor of customer experience based on the recent visit of customers to any ALDI store. This survey is an efficient way to record and later analyze what improvements to make products more useful and of a better experience for customers, because the one who uses goods can better detail about what flaws and what benefits a particular product can have.
Survey details are as follows:
- Survey Name: Tell ALDI Survey
- Survey URL: www.tellaldi.us
- Survey Reward: Upto Survey £100 Gift Card
- Legal Resident: USA
- Process: Online
- Entry Limit: Unlimited
- Age : 18+ years
- Language: English, Spanish
To take this survey, you need to fulfill the following requirements:
- A valid store receipt from ALDI.
- Good internet connection.
- Email ID.
- Devices like a smartphone, PC, or laptop
- Basic understanding of either English or Spanish, as the survey is available in these two languages only.
Rules For Participating in this Survey
- You must be a resident of the USA.
- No duplicate entry is allowed, only a single entry with a single receipt.
- You must be 18 or above age.
- You can not be an ALDI Employee.
- The prize that you receive after the survey is not transferable.
How to take the Tell ALDI Survey?
Taking this survey is not difficult, you have to follow few steps after visiting the site provided below.
- This survey can be filled by visiting the official site of ALDI viz. www.tellaldi.us.
Follow the steps below:
- Select the language you prefer (English or Spanish).
- Enter the date, time, and survey code from the receipt you are carrying.
- Then click “Next” to start your survey.
- You have to answer some questions based on your experience when you last visited ALDI.
- Answer honestly as per your experience visiting the ALDI store.
- Provide your contact details.
- Submit, and the survey is filled.
ALDI is a common brand of two German family-owned discount supermarket chains having 10,000 stores in 20 countries around the world. It has a turnover of around £50 billion. ALDI was found in 1946 though split into two separate groups in 1960 as Aldi Nord and Aldi Sud.
Aldi Nord comprises 35 independent regional branches with 2500 stores, while Aldi Sud has 31 companies with 1600 stores.
ALDI Customer Service
If you need any help you can directly connect via ALDI customer service by writing them on the address given as:
- ALDI Inc.
- Attention: Customer Service,
- 1200 N. Kirk Rd.
- Batavia, IL 60510
ALDI Customer Feedback Survey plays a significant role in the company as it helps in the improvement of products to maximize excellent consumer experiences. Also, ALDI makes sure to value customer time, so it provides gift vouchers for taking this survey, and this makes the survey more interesting both in favor of consumer and producer.
If you are a consumer of ALDI goods, and products make sure to take this survey, and the link given above to take this survey.